At NorthCountry, you can find business services you expect, and maybe even a few surprises. Need something you don’t see here? Let us know, and we’ll see what we can do. Your business is an important part of your life, and we’re here to support you along the way.
We’ve teamed up with EVO Payments International to provide your business with credit card and electronic payment services that can lower your costs and increase sales, whether your business is small or large. Contact us at (800) 660-3258 and we can help get you in touch with a EVO Payment representative to answer your questions.
- Accept credit cards – Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, debit cards
- Mobile payments – Turn your iPhone, iPad, or iPhone Touch into a credit card terminal
- Mobile processing – Your standard mobile phone can become a credit card terminal
- Point-of-Sale (POS) options
- QuickBooks integration
- Check processing – Convert check payments to an electronic format, and use PowerPay to deposit your checks without making a trip to the credit union
Withdraw funds from your customers’, tenants’ or donors’ accounts, or use ACH to deposit funds, such as payroll. We’ll even provide you with sample authorization forms. It’s easy!
Emergency Loans for Employees
Providing cost effective and meaningful benefits to low- and moderately-paid employees is important for employers. The Income Advance Program is one way to meet that goal.
Although predatory lending is illegal in Vermont, the Internet is an open window for employees seeking quick fixes to cash flow problems. People lured by the convenience of online payday lending often find themselves trapped, unable to pay off revolving loans with average annual percentage rates exceeding 400%. Other borrowing options are often too slow or out of reach.
To address this need, NorthCountry has created the Income Advance Loan. This employee benefit has been used for emergency expenses including car repairs, home repairs, and unexpected travel. Offer your employees the benefit that can solve their short-term financial hurdles without long-term consequences. The Income Advance Loan program is easy to implement and inexpensive to offer.
- Employer pays a nominal annual fee
- Employees receive automatically approved cash advances up to $1500
- Counseling is provided on how to avoid future financial emergencies
- Loans are repaid through automatic payroll deduction each pay period
- The borrower pays no fee for the service
For information about offering this benefit at your company, please Contact Us.
We can show you how to:
- Withdraw funds from your customers', tenants' or donors' accounts.
- Deposit funds (payroll, for example).
We'll even provide you with sample authorization forms. It's easy! Contact Us to get started.
Vermont Small Business Development
For help writing business plans for new or start-up businesses, we encourage you to visit http://www.vtsbdc.org/