SBA Loans feature:
Financing for real estate, equipment and more
Funds for start-ups or existing businesses
Longer repayment periods
Your business might be small. But your goals aren't.
You bring the work ethic, blueprints and other big ideas. We can provide the right type of funding to put those plans into place. At NorthCountry, our commercial lending team knows how to navigate the ins-and-outs of this popular government-backed program that's put countless businesses on the road to success.
SBA 7a Loans
Borrow up to $5 million at a fixed interest rate and choose a repayment period of up to 10 years for machinery and equipment, or up to 25 years for real estate.
- Short-term and long-term working capital
- Purchase real estate, including land and buildings
- Construct new buildings or renovate existing buildings
- Establish a new business or assist in the acquisition, operation or expansion of an existing business
- Funds to purchase equipment, machinery, furniture, fixtures and supplies
- Refinance current business debt
SBA 504 Loans
Apply for a fixed-rate loan up to $5 million to acquire major fixed assets that promote business growth and job creation.
- Purchase existing buildings or land
- Build new facilities
- Acquisition of long-term machinery and equipment