Enjoy these job benefits:
Our winning team is always looking for new talent
Of course, we think this is a great place to work. But just don't take our word for it.
Vermont Business Magazine has named NorthCountry one of the state's top 10 employers. A Gallup poll placed us among the top 3% of employers nationwide for employee engagement.
And our team members seem pretty happy, too. Here's some of the feedback we received in a recent survey.
- "A relaxed corporate culture focused on an enjoyable work and member experience."
- "I feel valued. Management knows who I am and what I do here."
- "NorthCountry has an open-door policy which makes it easy to approach management. They allow employees to voice their opinion whether it's good or bad."
- "They are flexible and supportive. It feels like a big group of friends working together to help other people."
We value hard-working, high-energy people who enjoy making their neighbors' lives a little better. We reward them with a welcoming work environment, skill-building training and opportunities for career advancement.
And yes, we offer competitive salary and comprehensive benefits that include:
- Paid time off
- Paid federal holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement program with employer matching
- Employee training
- Wellness program
Interested in joining our team? Search our open positions and fill out a job application.