Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
It's a good way to give your golden years some extra glow.
Take advantage of these features:
Build your retirement nest egg
Choose Traditional or Roth IRAs
Enjoy potential tax advantages
Make your money add up to something special
All that free time. All those opportunities for travel, adventure or pure relaxation. It's easy to dream about what you want to do after leaving the working world. But while your imagination is working overtime, your money should be, too. With a NorthCountry IRA, you can enjoy decades of dividend earnings, plus potential tax advantages that stretch your retirement dollars even further. Consult your financial advisor for more details about IRAs.
- Contribute up to $6,500 per year (up to $7,000 after age 50)
- Earn a competitive dividend
- No annual fee
- Choose Traditional or Roth IRAs
- Monitor your progress with Online and Mobile Banking
Coverdell Educational Savings Accounts
Coverdell accounts are often called Education IRAs because they share many of the tax advantages of retirement accounts. But the funds are targeted for a different purpose - education costs.
- Contribute up to $2,000 per student per year
- Funds can be used for college costs or private elementary or secondary education
- In addition to tuition, money can be used for room and board, fees, educational equipment and supplies (such as computers)
- Any family member - parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. - can contribute to a student's ESA
You've got questions, we've got answersView All FAQs
Visit your nearest branch or call us to complete an application today.
We offer Traditional, Roth, and Education IRAs.