Credit card benefits:
Low interest rate
Generous rewards program
On/off control at your fingertips
So many good things rolled into one small package
Easy to carry. Easy to use. Easy to earn rewards. Easy to access added benefits, like ID theft protection and roadside assistance. In fact, it might be easy to take your NorthCountry credit card for granted. But with so much going for it, we don't think you will.
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer or cash advance fee
- Competitive interest rate
- Earn points with qualified purchases that can be redeemed for cash and more
- Visa's Zero Liability Policy means you're not responsible for unauthorized expenditures
- Free NortonLifeLock™ to protect you from ID theft
- Access to Roadside Dispatch®, a pay-per-use roadside assistance program
Extra security, under your control
Online or through the mobile app, you can:
- Turn your card on or off
- Report it as lost or stolen
- Receive alerts when your card is used
- Set spending limits and other user preferences
You've got questions, we've got answersView All FAQs
If an odd charge appears on your account, contact us immediately. If possible, let us know where your card was lost or stolen and the last authorized transaction on the card.
Any of these reasons may be the cause:
- Your transaction fell outside of your normal spending habits and triggered our fraud detection software.
- Your card information was input incorrectly.
- Your card has expired.
- You turned off your credit card using the security features in digital banking.
- You have exceeded your overall credit limit.
- You have exceeded your daily spending limit.