Credit card benefits:
Low interest rate
Generous rewards & benefits
On/off control at your fingertips
Earn double rewards on travel and restaurant purchases until January 31, 2023!
Planning a getaway in 2023? Earn double rewards when you use your NorthCountry credit card to make travel and restaurant purchases through the end of January. We’ve packed in lots of ways for you to rack up your points:
- Airline purchases, car rentals, taxis, cruise ships, passenger trains, bus lines
- Hotels, motels, B&Bs, campgrounds
- Restaurants, bars, fast food restaurants
- Tolls & bridge fees, ferries
- Amusement parks, museums, aquariums, zoos
- Ski slopes, sky diving, bike rentals
Later on, redeem your points for your choice of rewards, including cash back deposited to your NorthCountry savings or checking account.
*From 11/25/2022 to 1/31/2023, earn 2x rewards on travel and restaurant purchases. Purchases made with non-qualifying merchant codes will earn regular rewards only. (Cash advances and balance transfers do not qualify for rewards.) Please allow up to two billing cycles for your points to post. All purchases are subject to approval. Terms and conditions are subject to change. To claim your reward, log into online or mobile banking, or contact us for assistance. If an account is closed by you or us for any reason, any and all reward points are forfeited.
So many good things rolled into one small package
Easy to carry. Easy to use. Easy to earn rewards. Easy to access added benefits, like ID theft protection and roadside assistance. In fact, it might be easy to take your NorthCountry credit card for granted. But with so much going for it, we don't think you will.
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer or cash advance fee
- Competitive interest rate
- Earn points with qualified purchases that can be redeemed for cash and more
- Visa's Zero Liability Policy means you're not responsible for unauthorized expenditures
- Free NortonLifeLock™ to protect you from ID theft
- Access to Roadside Dispatch®, a pay-per-use roadside assistance program
Extra security, under your control
Online or through the mobile app, you can:
- Turn your card on or off
- Report it as lost or stolen
- Receive alerts when your card is used
- Set spending limits and other user preferences
You've got questions, we've got answersView All FAQs
If an odd charge appears on your account, contact us immediately. If possible, let us know where your card was lost or stolen and the last authorized transaction on the card.
Any of these reasons may be the cause:
- Your transaction fell outside of your normal spending habits and triggered our fraud detection software.
- Your card information was input incorrectly.
- Your card has expired.
- You turned off your credit card using the security features in digital banking.
- You have exceeded your overall credit limit.
- You have exceeded your daily spending limit.