ACH Origination benefits include:
More on-time payments
Fewer checks to process
Easier payroll distribution
Give your cash flow a boost. Give your staff a break.
Cut down on postage and check-processing costs. Eliminate big piles of paper in your office. Ensure incoming and outgoing payments arrive on time. With electronic ACH Origination, your business can fine-tune your payables and receivables process to ensure better cash flow and more efficient daily operations.
- Increase on-time collections by having electronic payments drawn from customers, tenants and donors to deposit into your business accounts.
- Schedule outgoing digital payments, including bills and payroll, so your business has access to the funds as long as possible.
- Eliminate the hassle of payments being lost or delayed in the mail.
- Reduce your staff's clerical workload, freeing them up for more important matters.
- Improve record-keeping with access to online financial data.
- Work with one of NorthCountry's experienced Business Team members to make maximum use of ACH Origination Services.
You've got questions, we've got answersView All FAQs
ACH payments are deducted from your account electronically to or from your account. Common ACH payments include car insurance, gym memberships, or utility bills. Sometimes a business may process your paper check as an ACH payment, which allows it to clear your account quicker.