Disclosures for Upgrade Borrowers
Welcome to NorthCountry, your community credit union
We're so happy you're here
Low loan rates
- Vermont Membership and Account Agreement
- New Hampshire Membership and Account Agreement
- New York Membership and Account Agreement
- Funds Availability
- Fee Schedule
- Truth In Savings
- Truth in Savings Certificates
- New York Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement
- Vermont / New Hampshire Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement
Here's what our disclosures won't tell you
We’re a not-for-profit financial cooperative, equally owned by you and each of our accountholders. You may notice the difference in a number of ways:
- It’s all about service and value. Member-owned financial institutions like NorthCountry exist to benefit you. You’ll see this reflected in lower and fewer fees, and rates that are consistently among the best available. It also means we have more freedom to be innovative, inventing creative solutions to suit many situations.
- Using NorthCountry has a positive impact on others. The more NorthCountry products and services you use, the more efficient we become and the better we can serve you, your fellow members, and the community.
- Our members call the shots. Our Board of Directors is comprised of members who volunteer their time to provide input and make decisions regarding the credit union’s strategic direction. It’s elected by the credit union’s members, with the results announced at the Annual Meeting. Any member in good standing is welcome to run for election.
Please help us improve! When you open an account with us or perform a transaction, you may receive a short survey—electronically or through the mail—regarding your satisfaction with the service you received. If you receive one, please take a moment to respond and let us know how we did. Your feedback helps us identify where we’re doing well, as well as opportunities for improvement.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 1 800 660-3258 or at [email protected].
Thank you for choosing NorthCountry!